[Mailman-Users] Mailman move problem

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 4 01:43:18 CET 2005

kevinc at seaplace.org wrote:

>Currently:
>
>check_perms comes back fine - Good.
>cron is running the news_port command every 5 minutes (good cron check)
>-Good.
>The web interface works fine - all list look great - Good.
>Mail sent to a list appears in a qfile - Good.

In qfiles/in/ or elsewhere like qfiles/shunt/?

>Qrunner is running - Good.

All the qrunners? there should be 8 plus the master.

>Mailmanctrl is running - Good.
>Nothing is being sent to Postfix - Bad!!!

I assume you mean from Mailman outbound to postfix since you say
incomming posts get queued.

>Qfile In directory purged just in case, still nothing.

If there were unprocessed files in qfiles/in/, it is likely the
incoming runner isn't running. If messages are sitting in any qfiles/
subdirectory other than shunt or maybe retry, the corresponding
qrunner probably isn't running.

What if anything is in the Mailman log files?

Also see
Article 3.14