[Mailman-Users] Easing the unsubscription

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue May 24 16:38:38 CEST 2005

David Ocaña wrote:

>Thanks Brad, actually somebody removed the non digest message footer,

Brad was talking about the footer on messages you receive from
mailman-users at python.org, not your own list.

>I've been searching the "List Administration Manual" and finally I've
>done this:
>
>For enabling personalization and other options:
>
>/VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = 1
>//VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL = 1
>//VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = 1/

These are OK for what they do, but they are not what you need. In order
to enable the "personalized" substitutions in the footer as below, you
need

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes

and then you will see the personalization options on the Non-digest
options page, and you can set personalize to Yes.