[Mailman-Users] Easing the unsubscription

David Ocaña maiq at infobrok.es
Tue May 24 11:48:33 CEST 2005

Thanks Brad, actually somebody removed the non digest message footer,
I've been searching the "List Administration Manual" and finally I've
done this:

For enabling personalization and other options:

/VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = 1
//VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL = 1
//VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = 1/

For including the message footer(non digest):

msg_footer
----
This mail was sent to %(user_address)s.
%(user_optionsurl)s