[Mailman-Users] Easing the unsubscription

David Ocaña maiq at infobrok.es
Tue May 24 10:33:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to include on each post the member's
address to make the unsubscription easier. I receive too many
unsubscription mails from addresses that are not members, just because
the member of the list is an alias of these non-members, then I have to
contact those people for asking if they want to unsubscribe the alias or
their single address (will be their admin's work of course), and finally
find the alias in the memberlist which fortunately will have the same
domain as the people who are trying to unsubscribe.

Is it possible to attach a message like "This mail was sent to
xxx at domain.xxx. If you want to unsubscribe, please email us to
xxx-leave at foo.org and from xxx at domain.xxx".

Thanks a lot.

P.S: Sorry for mistakes  ¬_¬'