[Mailman-Users] Allow a domain to post to a list

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Wed May 18 09:12:29 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 04:21:26PM +0200, Miguel Tarazona Belenguer wrote:
>> This is an old version of Mailman. Those attributes don't exist in
>> current versions, but assuming that current syntax might apply here, try

> The syntax does not work. I put the config directive in a file
> posters.config and when I aply the config this is the result:

In Mailman 2.0, posters is a list of strings, not a list of
regular expressions.  I think your options are:
 - add all possible non-subscriber poster addresses to posters
 - modify Handers/Hold.py to use regular expressions (or add
   your own custom handler earlier in the pipeline that checks
   and then approves the message if appropriate)
 - upgrade to Mailman 2.1.x

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/