[Mailman-Users] Allow a domain to post to a list

Miguel Tarazona Belenguer mitabe at uch.ceu.es
Tue May 17 16:21:26 CEST 2005

The syntax does not work. I put the config directive in a file
posters.config and when I aply the config this is the result:

system:~/scripts/listas/mailman/config# cat posters.config
posters='^.+ at my\.uni\.es$'

system:~/scripts/listas/mailman/config# config_list -v -i posters.config
testlist
attribute "posters" changed

system:~/scripts/listas/mailman/config# config_list -o - testlist | grep
posters
posters = '^.+ at my\\.uni\\.es$'
forbidden_posters = []

As you can see, the config_list script adds one extra backslash before
the dot, so the regexp is not correct, I don't figure how to solve it
and I don't know why it happens.