[Mailman-Users] Multiple Virtual domains Postfix+Mailman

Dave Pisarek shaggyshags at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:32:38 CEST 2005

I built a new list server and will be moving the lists from the old
server to the new. My question is - How do I set it so the old lists
i.e. listname at old.domain.com will also still work with the new server
that would have a list address of listname at new.domain.com? I hope that
makes sense.

In other words if you have two different servers running two different
virtual domains can they be combined on one server and not effect old
customers ability to send to a list using the old virtual domain?

Let me know if the above paragraphs make no sense and I will see if I
can explain it better.
--
-- Dave