[Mailman-Users] attempting to post to the FAQ page Mailman FAQ Edit Wizard

Aaron Brashear aaron at lostinbrooklyn.com
Fri May 6 16:21:46 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I am a list manager and was directed by my Mailman manager (hosting
provider) to the Mailman FAQ Edit Wizard. When i did not find an answer
to my question, I attempted to post to the list. It is not allowing me
to do so, presumably since I do not have an account or access?

Anyway, perhaps you may be able to guide me in doing so properly, or
just answer the question.

here's the post I was attempting to make:

3.56. tracking whether mailing list is actually reaching members of the
list
Checking to see if there is a method to confirm if a post is A. sent
and B. if it went out to all members of the list. Some of my list
members have been receiving posts to the list (e-mails) others have
not. Tying to see if the list server is for some reason omitting
members. Currently only 2 members are set to digest mode, all others
should receive and mail/post sent to the list.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron
--
Aaron Brashear