[Mailman-Users] question about list info page customization

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Thu May 5 00:20:59 CEST 2005

I am changing the list info page for a specific list. I can change most things, but what about the
sections (by default at the bottom of the info page) for unsubscribing or getting a list of
subscribers. There are two form boxes and I can order them differently or remove them, but I am
wondering how to change the text in the section header or in the description.

How do I get at the Mailman directives in the code below?

<MM-Options-Form-Start>
	<MM-Editing-Options>
		<MM-Form-End>
	<MM-Roster-Form-Start>