[Mailman-Users] Help

April Cox aprilcox at cox.net
Tue May 3 01:36:01 CEST 2005

Hi there! I was hoping to get some help from another user who may have
run into this problem. I can't find anything about it in the FAQ's. I am
trying to post to my mailing list but I receive the following:

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
Members-owner at oceanstatepmi.org.

I have been posting right along, but someone did re-configure my Outlook
email recently. I'm not sure if that contributes to the problem. Anyhow,
I can't find the option that tells me where I can change WHO can post to
the list. I had it set up so no-one could send to the list but me -
since it was a notification and reminder service and not a moderated
list. I have dug through all those configuration pages and I'll be
darned if I can find anything besides the owner and moderator areas. I
have my email address in both of those - but still get the message above
emailed to me after trying to post.

Here's a link to my archives:
http://mail.oceanstatepmi.org/mailman/private/members_oceanstatepmi.org/

The version I'm using is: 2.1.5