[Mailman-Users] message won't post/Posfix/Mailman issues

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Tue May 3 01:10:50 CEST 2005

I am using Mailman 2.1.5 and Redhat Linux v. 7.2.

There is nothing in the /qfiles/in/ directory.

I restarted Mailman.

I resent and still, there is a Posfix entry for it being posted, but it never is delivered, never
shows up in the /lists/post log. The only differnce between this list and others is the large number
of subscribers and I know that I can post to it when there I am the only subscriber. I don't have
this issue with any of my other 250 + lists.

--
Christopher Adams
Library Systems Analyst
chris.a.adams at state.or.us