[Mailman-Users] How to query member bounce status

Tunedin Web Design tunedin at tunedinweb.com
Sun May 1 23:56:51 CEST 2005

I am looking for a way that I, as the list admin, or a list moderator
can see what members are bouncing.  I have looked through the admin
configuration and mailman scripts and can't find any way to do this.

Preferably this would be done through the generation of a report that
listed those members who have non-zero bounce scores, but it would also be
acceptable (and perhaps desireable) to be able to turn on an option that
sends copies of the bounced emails to the admin or moderator so that we
can see exactly why certain members are bouncing.  (I realize this latter
option can generate a lot of email but in our enviroment, this is not
currently a concern).

Any ideas?
thanks,
Steve