[Mailman-Users] Moderated group.

J.R. Constance jrc at rodricon.com
Wed Mar 30 20:39:33 CEST 2005

Mark,

Hmmm. I'm using an installation of Mailman on hosted space at Jumpdomain.com.  I did check the admin interface and there are no pending requests for moderators, and nothing in the archives.

To be honest, I'm not sure I have access to those other files to review. My access through jumpdomain is restricted to files I can see via their control panel. FTP access gets me into the public_html directory, and I don't have telnet access.

Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
J.R. Constance wrote:

>Yes, I have several other lists on this server that are working, but they are not moderated lists. Emails sent to those lists automatically are sent out to all subscribers. This is the only moderated list where emails sent to the list have to be reviewed and approved before going out to the list members.

You may have already done some or all of this, but I would:

Check the admindb page to make sure there are no messages there and
it's not just that the moderator notices that are lost.

Check the MTA aliases and MTA logs to be sure the messages are actually
delivered to mailman.

Check all the Mailman logs

--
Mark Sapiro The highway is for gamblers,