[Mailman-Users] content filtering not working as expected

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Mar 20 02:11:02 CET 2005

martin f krafft wrote:

>Sorry for not seeing this. Now I wonder if it's possible to somehow
>make Mailman reject posts with unwanted attachment types... is it?
>If so, how?

Beginning in 2.1.6, Privacy options...->Spam
filters->header_filter_rules will match sub-part headers allowing you
to match things like content-type of subparts, attachment file name
extensions, etc. and specify Hold, Reject, Discard or Accept for
messages that match.

See
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-February/042372.html
although note that that post has a link to 2.1.6b2 and the current is
2.1.6b4 on sourceforge.net.