[Mailman-Users] content filtering not working as expected

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun Mar 20 01:31:18 CET 2005

also sprach Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> [2005.03.19.2301 +0100]:
>   Note this action is not taken if after filtering the message still
>   contains content. In that case the message is always forwarded on to
>   the list membership.

Sorry for not seeing this. Now I wonder if it's possible to somehow
make Mailman reject posts with unwanted attachment types... is it?
If so, how?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

the heineken uncertainty principle:
  you can never be sure how many
  beers you had last night.