[Mailman-Users] feature request: archives in YYYY-MM format

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 15 17:45:29 CET 2005

hi.

is this the correct place to ask "feature requests" (i didn't dare to go
directly to mailman-dev)

my problem is: monthly Mailman archives are ina format like "2003-February"
since my lists are rather international (and because of migration
issues) my archives are (or: should be) in the format "2003-02"

i have submitted a patch against 2.1.5 (i am using debian-packages, so i
didn't bothered to have the most recent version) at the sourceforge
RFE-tracker at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1163610&group_id=103&atid=350103

do the developers of Mailman read these feature-requests on a regular
  basis ?

i am very interested in getting my patch into the release (using a
package-manager i have to be very careful to not "update" my patched
version with a newer (and bug-fixed, btw) package.)

thanks for hints
mfg.asd.r
IOhannes