[Mailman-Users] munging email address in archives

maurizio codogno puntomaupunto at tin.it
Mon Mar 14 11:43:38 CET 2005

I was told by a subscriber of a list I manage that there are some
worms/viruses which are able to parse addresses in the form
"user at domain dot domain", like those used in the archives by mailman.
Do you know if there is some provision in Mailman 2.2 to let the list
admin choose a munging expression for addresses? I do not know Python
at all, but I hope it would not be so difficult, especially if there
is already a function which performs the munging!

TIA, .mau.