[Mailman-Users] I need mailman help

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Mar 13 05:46:18 CET 2005

Justin B Handley wrote:

>I am wondering if you know anyone who can provide support / consulting on
>mailman.  Specifically, I am having an issue where I am getting two of every
>email sent to a list, and another user is getting two of every email sent by
>one person.
>

>Where can I find help on this?

Comparing the chain of Received: headers in the two received copies of
a message will give good clues as to where the duplication is
occurring.

Note that if as a user you don't have your "Avoid duplicate copies of
messages?" option set to yes, you will often receive duplicates of
replies in a thread to which you have posted, one from the replier and
one from the list.