[Mailman-Users] plugins

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Jun 28 03:19:32 CEST 2005

At 4:54 PM -0700 2005-06-27, phil durning wrote:

>  Are there any mailman “plug-ins” for:

	Mailman does not have any "plug-ins".

>  To allow the mailman database to hold other information (like the
>  addresses, phone numbers, billing codes, etc.)
>
>  To send faxes via Mailman

	No.  Among others, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.026.htp>,
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.030.htp>,
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.018.htp>,
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.037.htp>,
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.040.htp>.

	In the future, I would encourage you to follow the instructions
at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.022.htp>
before posting questions to this list.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755