[Mailman-Users] Message Unparsable

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Jun 27 15:07:19 CEST 2005

At 9:01 AM -0400 2005-06-27, Dennis Putnam wrote:

>  Hm.. "Shunt" queue? Maybe that would at least let me know what Mailman
>  is looking that it can't parse, just in case something unexpected is
>  being inserted along the way. Where is that directory? I see nothing in
>  the /var/mailman path that looks like a "shunt" queue.

	Normally, it would be located under
/usr/local/mailman/qfiles/shunt, but it appears that the version of
Mailman you're using on your platform has put that directory
structure somewhere else.

>  I'm not a Python programmer so I am not about to touch that. Thanks for
>  the reply.

	I'm not a Python programmer, either.  However, it should be
simple enough to find some of the existing examples of logging and to
copy-n-paste those lines to other code elsewhere in the system,
making appropriate changes for the message you want logged, and
making sure to get the indentation correct for the new location of
the code.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755