[Mailman-Users] Odd notification problem

Allen Watson watson.allen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:41:11 CEST 2005

As often happens, posting here led to solving the problem for myself.
Turns out I had a mail rule that was supposed to be catching and
replying to the notices; it was failing. A subsequent rule was
deleting *-bounce notification messages (under the assumption that all
the ones I wanted to do something about had already been handled).

Nothing wrong with Mailman.