[Mailman-Users] Moderator Notifications Being Discarded

Andrew Klein acklein at siteplan.com
Thu Jun 9 16:19:43 CEST 2005

I have a list where moderator notifications appear to be discarded.  I
have confirmed admin_immed_notify is turned on.  I have tried it with
different moderator addresses.  I believe the 'vette' log is telling me
that the message is being discarded.  I have debugged the source code in
Queue/IncomingRunner.py and can kind of see what is going on.  The
DiscardMessage exception is getting thrown somewhere but I cannot figure
out why or where.  Anyone have a clue on this or how to debug it?  I am
happy to mess with the source code to narrow it down.