[Mailman-Users] Bounce-events pck files...

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Wed Jun 8 21:26:56 CEST 2005

I run Mailman 2.1.5 on FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE, with Apache 2.0.54, and
Postfix 2.2.3

I was just looking in my mailman/data directory and noticed that I have
155 of these bounce-events-#####.pck files taking up about 24 meg of
space there.

They date back as far as January 18th of this year. Are these garbage
files? Unprocessed bounce messages? What does one do with these--I
didn't see anything on the FAQ or FAQ-wizard...

Thanks in advance!
Best,
--Glenn

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759