[Mailman-Users] Missing pending requests

Nigel Allen prosmart at jamesons.com.au
Mon Jun 6 02:38:10 CEST 2005

Hi all

Ever since we had a screwed up mailman list and corrected it, we have
been getting the message below.

> for your consideration at:
>
>         http://www.foo.bar/mailman/admindb/mailman
>
> Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
> pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

We've deleted the xxx mailing list and recreated it but still get the
same message every morning.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what triggers this please? I just want to
get rid of them. They were an "accidental" subscribe

TIA

Nigel.

--
Nigel Allen, Snr Consultant, ProSmart Consulting Australia
48 Tiarri Avenue, Terrey Hills, NSW 2084, Australia