[Mailman-Users] What Happened To The Message?

Hunter Hillegas lists at lastonepicked.com
Fri Jun 3 06:57:03 CEST 2005

Mark,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, the qrunners are running. The qrunner log shows its startup a few days
ago, that is it.

The error log shows no entries from today.

The locks log is empty as well.

The qfiles/shunt directory contains a few items but they all belong to
another list (and they are all about 6 months old).

The other qfile directories are empty.

I am reading through that FAQ entry again. A bit more background... This
list was setup about a month ago. I've sent to it successfully twice, as
recently as last week. We haven't upgraded MM or changed the list setup.

I can understand it taking a long time to process since the list is so large
but I guess I would expect to see a log entry, a lock, a qfile... Something
to indicate that the message didn't disappear into the ether.

Thanks,
Hunter