[Mailman-Users] Member list oddity

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Thu Jun 2 17:09:57 CEST 2005

On some lists when I check the member page, the membership is shown on a
single page.  On other lists, the membership is broken out alphabetically.

However, this doesn't seem to be related to list size.  One list with
over 100 members is shown on a single page while another list with about
50 members is broken out alphabetically.

Is there some option I just haven't noticed that controlls this?  Could
it be based on which version of Mailman was used to create the list?

I'd love to be able to toggle this behavior, but just haven't figured
out how yet.

Thanks,
Mike