[Mailman-Users] attachments being stored for plain-text digests

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Fri Jul 29 04:21:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

Elizabeth Lear wrote:

>>Sorry, but use of Mailman.Handlers.Scrubber is hard coded in
>>ToDigest.py.  I should have make it configurable like it was for the
>>archiver.  :-(
>

> Ah, thanks.  Before I give up completely, can you say whether scrubber
> can be hacked out without breaking things, or is it too integral to
> the code?

I think the plain text digester expects all the messages should be
either in plain text or can be scrubbed internally, IIRC.  You should
choose to use MIME digest if you want to deliver those attachments.
Note also that Scrubber.py is used in the regular delivery (if list
admin set so), the digester, and the archiver.

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/