[Mailman-Users] Adding phone number and other information to thesubscriber list?

Casper Tonka casper.tonka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 02:55:57 CEST 2005

On 7/28/05, Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:

> This may not be what you're looking fore, but there are examples of
> MemberAdaptor on sf.net that enable using LDAP and MySQL to hold list
> membership information.
>
> http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=871062&group_id=103&atid=300103
>
> http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=839386&group_id=103&atid=300103

Hmmm... these are getting close to what I want. Looks like the LDAP
one breaks some of the critical features of mailman, e.g. bounce
tracking.

And of course, one of the important things I need is for the
subscription process to include the gathering of the phone list
information; neither of these solve that.

Thanks though.