[Mailman-Users] Adding phone number and other information to thesubscriber list?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Jul 29 02:36:06 CEST 2005

Casper Tonka wrote:

>Has anyone modified mailman to allow additional information to go on
>the subscriber list, such as phone numbers? I would like to use
>mailman as a combination "shared phone-directory",  and mailing list
>system.

This may not be what you're looking fore, but there are examples of
MemberAdaptor on sf.net that enable using LDAP and MySQL to hold list
membership information.

http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=871062&group_id=103&atid=300103

http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=839386&group_id=103&atid=300103