[Mailman-Users] Help with Virtual Mailman

Vince Van De Coevering vpv at figaros.com
Wed Jul 27 22:34:17 CEST 2005

I know this link isn't to a FreeBSD implementation but
It's a very good how-to for making Mailman, virtual domains,
And postfix all work together...

Virtual Mailhosting System with Postfix Guide
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml

The guide covers the interaction between several components
of a mail system including how to use Mailman with virtual
Domains.

Vince Van De Coevering
IT Manager
Figaro's Italian Pizza, Inc.