[Mailman-Users] Help with Virtual Mailman

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at forumgdh.net
Wed Jul 27 22:19:34 CEST 2005

Hi guys!

My name is Tiago Cruz, I live in Brazil and I love *nix systems :)
I can't write in english as well, so sorry for anything.

I have a FreeBSD 5.4 box with Postfix and MySQL running with a several
Virtual Hosts listed in Apache/ DNS.

I would like to put my test domain called "sagarana.com" in a list named
   "suporte at sagatiba.com".

Note: The domain sagarana.com its works as well, with my virtual users
like "ze at sagarana" and "teste at sagarana.com".

Well, I cannot send mail to "suporte at sagarana.com" because the postfix
don't see my aliases of mailman ans say: "Recipient address rejected:
User unknown in virtual mailbox table"

And... I not understood the function of file virtual-mailman (the my
file have a 0kb...)

Thanks a lot
Brazilian Regards!

Tiago Cruz – tcruz at sagatiba.com
Sagatiba Brasil S/A – Network Administrator
Ph.: 55.11.3095.3053