[Mailman-Users] Attachments in digest mode

hdwiebe at owu.edu hdwiebe at owu.edu
Wed Jul 20 19:20:01 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I'm quite new to mailman (having just implemented it) and
have run into the following problem: when e-mail containing
an attachment is sent to my test list, those users not in
digest mode receive it, but it is scrubbed for those users in
digest mode ("non-text attachment has been scrubbed . . .").
No combination of digest properties that I can find seem to
have any effect on this behavior.  Is this the way mailman's
digests are supposed to operate? Or is this a well-known
problem for green implementors?  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

H. D. Wiebe
hdwiebe at owu.edu