[Mailman-Users] lists/create screen

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Tue Jul 19 21:07:08 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I have a new mailman instance set up - via a proxied connection.   I've
since found that doing it this way is more complex (but not my
choice).   Several items need to be addressed.   Another one I found was
this on the screen for lists/create:

        our.internal.host.net:10000 mailing lists - Admin Links

    Welcome!

    There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailman
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html> mailing lists on
    our.internal.host.net:10000.To visit the administrators
    configuration page for an unadvertised list, open a URL similar to
    this one, but with a '/' and the list name appended. If you have the
    proper authority, you can also create a new mailing list
    <http://gr1.sca.manyone.net:10016/lists/create>.

    General list information can be found at the mailing list overview
    page <http://gr1.sca.manyone.net:10016/lists/listinfo>.

    (Send questions and comments to mailman at our.internal.host.net:10000
    <mailto:mailman at gr1.sca.manyone.net:10016>.)

I'm not sure if this is a simple template that needs to be edited or if
there's a more eloquent way to get these links to reflect the proper
external links/hosts we want people to "see".

Thanks.