[Mailman-Users] E-Mail to some users get lost or are very late

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Jul 12 15:41:33 CEST 2005

Brad Knowles schrieb:
> At 12:11 PM +0200 2005-07-12, Götz Reinicke wrote:
>
>>>      Then the next thing to do is turn on personalization for the
>>> list(s)
>>>  in question, so that you can check the log entries for each and every
>>>  recipient separately.
>>

>>  could you please give me a hint, where to enable this? (Today is a
>> bad day
>>  for ...)
>

>     It's going to depend on whether or not the site-wide list server
> configuration allows the list admin to turn on personalization.  See
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.015.htp>,
> and you should also see
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.002.htp>
> and <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.012.htp>.

O.K., I did this, and it seams, that the mails are send personalised.

But there are still the same problems as before.

I looked deeper into the mailq and found, that some mails are shown this
way; this told me nothing:

mailq -q | more

j6C9MS4l024817*     729 Tue Jul 12 11:22
<studenten-list-bounces at mail.filmakadem
                  (Deferred: local mailer (/usr/bin/procmail) exited
with EX_TE)
                                          fchoquet
                                          csakarov
                                          mhartman
                                          afetsche
                                          bbodmer
                                          <fhebestr at filmakademie.de>
                                          gkuschmi
                                          \\mmueller4
                                          jlocher
                                          mstachle
                                          jproehl
                                          sarendt
                                          afieser
                                          cschwoch
                                          sschmid
                                          fkoziol
                                          nimfeld
                                          estrecke
                                          kschmid
                                          sduevel
                                          cpellander at aol.com
                                          matthiasmkm at aol.com
                                          email at bjoernhoven.de
                                          tim at garderobe23.de
                                          frederik.ring at gmail.com
                                          jicks at gmx.de
                                          frankjoc at gmx.de
                                          MSart at gmx.de
                                          bennolve.mc at gmx.de
                                          celineburgy at hotmail.com
                                          Kristof.Koehler at katv-medien.de
                                          vital at klubkran.ch
                                          info at klubkran.ch
                                          kris at kriskind.de
                                          sts at moonshore.de
                                          akademie at videovalli.de
                                          logolt at web.de
                                          dermarcod at web.de
                                          lexa.menning at web.de
                                          kristineknudsen at web.de
                                          lost-my-innocence at web.de
                                          mirko_i at yahoo.de
                                          lanark11 at yahoo.de
j6C9bNxl027556*     730 Tue Jul 12 11:37
<studenten-list-bounces at mail.filmakadem
                                          cpellander at aol.com
                                          matthiasmkm at aol.com
                                          email at bjoernhoven.de