[Mailman-Users] Mailman list itself

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Sun Jul 10 02:06:48 CEST 2005

On Jul 10, 2005, at 00:59, Jim wrote:

> Whenever I try to go to the admin section of it I just get shoved back
> to the listinfo screen.
>
> After several false starts I've narrowed the problem down to a problem
> with the case of the word mailman in the html code.
>
> For example, if I go to http://192.168.1.1/mailman/admin/Mailman it
> works!!!

It sounds like you have a rewrite or redirection rule in your Apache
configuration that matches too generously.  It may be intended to
redirect people who visit http://www.example.com/mailman to the
general listinfo page.  You need to make sure that it doesn't also
match http://www.example.com/mailman/admin/mailman.  Try something like: