[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman 2.1.6b4

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Jul 8 04:54:11 CEST 2005

On Jul 8, 2005, at 04:59, Darren G Pifer wrote:
> [...] from a version of Mailman we upgraded to recently. I tried to
> look
> in the logs but could not find anything. We will be upgrading

Did you look in your Apache error logs?  There may be a Python
traceback there that would narrow down the problem.

> When I tried to log into approve a message that is when I got the
> error message. I typed in my password and it appeared.

My first guess would be a permissions problem.  Did you try running
bin/check_perms to verify/fix any permissions problems on your new
installation?

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/