[Mailman-Users] Problems with Mailman on Fedora Core 3 system

Matt Singerman matt.singerman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:03:11 CEST 2005

Argh.  Still having problems.  So I think there was a problem with the
default mailman package, so I blew it away and reinstalled the RPM
from scratch.  This added a mailman home directory (good), but I still
couldn't su (bad).  Used vipw and changed mailman's shell from
/sbin/nologin to /bin/bash.  Can now log in, but there's no cron, and
running mailmanctl results in nothing happening.  Any ideas??

--Matt