[Mailman-Users] Two questions

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Sat Jan 29 11:01:33 CET 2005

Just a suggestion folks. I have been using mailman since it was the new
kid on the block and it is truly a fantastic package, but since series
2.1 at least once a week the VIRTUAL_HOSTS issue hits the users list.
Getting ready to move a bunch of list from 2.0.8 and 2.0.13 to new
servers running 2,1,15 and much to my surprise there is no documentation
in the distro deal directly with this problem. Maybe it is time for
someone to create a VIRTUAL_HOSTS howto , even the notes in the FAQ are
a bit vague.  If nothing else this may make life a bit easier for the
answer guys.

                                                         Mel

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com