[Mailman-Users] cron for which user?

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Fri Jan 28 17:43:22 CET 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Glen Low wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I had followed the Mac OS X install instructions at
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-September/
> 039600.html which say to install the crontab under su -- is that
> correct? should not the crontab be under the mailman user instead?

Well, as the author of those instructions, all I can say is it works as
written and that those instructions are part of the original instructions
that I did not write but incorporated into my updated procedure. So if you
think there's a more correct way to do it, try it and let us know if it
works.

-- Larry Stone
   lstone19 at stonejongleux.com