[Mailman-Users] Disappearing SPAM filters

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Wed Jan 26 22:46:33 CET 2005

Mail to our mailman lists is pre-processed by Brightmail, which inserts a
header of the form "X-Spam-Flag: YES".  If we, from the admin web
interface, go to Privacy options->Spam filters, and add a Spam Filter Rule
for that header pattern, with an action of delete, and save the changes,
they appear to be correctly saved, but if we then return to that page some
time later, the rule has mysteriously disappeared.

Any idea why this would be happening?

Mailman 2.1.4, running on Solaris, for what it's worth.

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779