[Mailman-Users] mailman & squirrel mail

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Jan 26 22:07:38 CET 2005

At 11:28 AM -0800 2005-01-26, Julie S. Lin wrote:

>  Does mailman work with SquirrelMail ? I'm having permissions
>  problems creating a mailing list in the web interface and want to see if
>  anyone has experience with this particular setup.

	SquirrelMail is a webmail solution which talks to an IMAP
back-end.  This has no involvement whatsoever with Mailman, except
that both use e-mail as a communications medium, and both can have a
certain amount of information served via the web.

	You need to look closer at your problem, look at your log files,
etc....  At this point, your question is akin to asking a doctor if
your hand has anything to do with your friend's foot that hurts.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755