[Mailman-Users] good reading for multiple MM installations?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Jan 21 03:08:51 CET 2005

On Jan 20, 2005, at 22:30, Yassen Damyanov wrote:

> Trying to find a good reading about multiple MM installations
> with no success. Anyone to point me to something helpful?

When configuring/building Mailman, use the --prefix switch to put each
in its own directory.   Each Apache configuration refers to a different
installation directory for its ScriptAlias entries.  It is
straightforward to extend the scheme described in the Exim HowTo to
check multiple locations for list files, or you could configure your
MTA to check multiple alias files.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/