[Mailman-Users] Listowners discussion list

Dana Evans dana at sonic.net
Thu Jan 20 03:12:06 CET 2005

Hi - my ISP just forced us to move from Majordomo to Mailman, but they
don't seem to know much about administering it. I am trying to figure out
how the admin can subscribe/unsubscribe and approve moderated messages via
email, rather than the website.

I have read through all of the documentation and FAQs, but can't seem to
find anything on the topic. I tried to go to the page on Listowners
discussion list to subscribe and beg for help, but the link doesn't seem
to be working (on http://list.org/lists.html - I get a page cannot be
displayed error).

Please, please can you help? Extreme TIA - dana