[Mailman-Users] Identical list names on milti-virtual-domains host

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Tue Jan 11 07:06:12 CET 2005

On Jan 10, 2005, at 17:42, Yassen Damyanov wrote:

> Unfortunately, it didn't work. No change in the behavior in case of
> identical list names for different domains. Thus I am in a big trouble:
> I was told mailman supports virtual domains so without a second thought
> I migrated tens of domains to a machine running postfix 2.1 / apache2 /
> mailman 2.1.5. Several mailing lists have the same name and differ only
> by domain. Really bad ...

Another alternative is to run multiple instances of Mailman on the
machine.  That can have advantages if you need different defaults for
different domains, want different list creator passwords, etc.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/