[Mailman-Users] mailman-htdig returns blank page

Toby Wahlers toby at vidiom.com
Mon Jan 10 18:05:45 CET 2005

I can no longer get mmsearch htdig searches to work. It's been working for
a long time, suddenly just gives blank pages on the results page. No errors
in the mailman or apache or htdig logs. The htdig cron job runs fine, the
indexes appear to be fine. I ran blow_away_htdig and the nightly cron job
to rebuild everything, which went fine. But still get nothing when I
search--just an absolutely blank page. I'm running Mailman 2.1.2, htdig
3.20b4, Apache2. Haven't updated anything in several months. I ran a test
cgi in place of htsearch, to display environment settings,and it seems as
though things are set correctly.