[Mailman-Users] moderation hold not working

Alex Young alexander.young at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:12:04 CET 2005

I have a mailman installation that is processing all messages properly
excepting for held messages.

On any list that I require message moderation for subscribed users,
the messages go no where.    The users also get no reply even though
Edit member_moderation_notice is populated.

Non-subscriber messages are set to email an admin as well, but that
also is not working.

Subscriptions that require approval are working as expected with email
announcements being send to moderators and administrators.

I have looked in /var/log/mailman for errors, but none of the files
has been recently modified.

I also checked my mail queue and verified that the messages are being
delivered to mailman.