[Mailman-Users] Mailman not responding, configuration error?

Dr. Jones drjones at vii.com
Tue Jan 4 01:32:01 CET 2005

Brad:

Thanks for the heads up. I will follow those links and read everything I
can, checking my settings in the mean time.

Not to disparage your comment about version numbers and dashes for
mailman, but....I ran dpkg -l mailman on my debian 3.0 system and get
the following:

root at fyrenice:/etc/mailman# dpkg -l mailman
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                   Version                Description

Am I reading the output wrong? Help me understand what i read above, the
"2.1.5-4" part...

Thank You,

Scott

--