[Mailman-Users] Edited pages

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Jan 3 22:19:45 CET 2005

Pete Bell wrote:

>I think what I need to find out from you, is the usual location of both
>the two original mailman generated pages, and also the location of the
>two pages after I have edited them (if different).

The English language templates for the base subscribe results and user
options pages are at

templates/en/subscribe.html

and

templates/en/options.html

respectively. The edited pages are at

lists/<listname>/en/subscribe.html

and

lists/<listname>/en/options.html

See
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp
for more info on search rules for templates.

For Mailman to revert to the base template, the edited template would
have to be deleted or otherwise become inaccessable or be overwritten
with the base template. The normal operation of Mailman and even the
installation of an update won't do this.