[Mailman-Users] mail not being sent/received

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 17:24:21 CET 2005

Sythos wrote:
> Look archive, few day ago somebody post a method to use an external
> pop3, fetchmail and procmail to do mailman working without local mta.

The easiest option, although it costs money, but not much, is to sign up
with a virtual domain provider. Find one that is UNIX based, many offer
mailman lists as a base feature. One that I'm familar with is
www.dreamhost.com, for about $100 a year you get your own doman, email,
mailman, web, etc. and they do all the work for you. Consider the
cost/benefit ratio of spending days trying to figure out what's wrong in
obscure config files or just throwing them $100 bucks and being done
with it. Then you'll be able to get on with the real reason you're
setting a mailing list up.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>