[Mailman-Users] Mailman list size limitations?

John W. Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Thu Feb 17 05:52:44 CET 2005

On 2/16/2005 13:50, "Joshua Beall" <jbeall at heraldic.us> wrote:

> However, she has reported that people aren't getting her emails (she sends
> only about one per month), and she's tried to send two so far.  They show up
> in the archives, so I know that they are at least being received by mailman.
> Furthermore, I have been getting them - so it *seems* like it is working.

Is there anything in common in the domains to which the failing messages are
being addressed?  (One domain or a few domains fail?)  If so, she should
find out whether those domains are willing to talk to her server (or are
willing to talk to her server when it sends many recipients in the same
message or many messages in the same connection).

If personalization is on to any degree, then it's one recipient per message
so that's not an issue.

The outgoing MTA log should help a lot.

  --John